Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Friday, October 10, 2014

Fine, You're Forgiven

I'm not a big fan of fall, for reasons you can read about here. But on Wednesday I went climbing, and noticed a lot of pretty cool things about fall. For one, it wasn't so freaking hot as to ruin the fun of actually climbing. Also, the trees that border the trail are fluorescent pinkish-redish (not to be confused with a pinkish-radish). All jokes aside, it was crazy.




When it was time to quit, we diverted from the trail and hiked on top of a ridge to look down the canyon at the sunset.


I love how my phone silhouetted the mountainsides! 

This was taken at the same time as the preceding picture, but looking South


I chuckle at myself when I think of my mentality toward fall earlier. It's so beautiful! So, fall, I forgive you for cooling the air and changing the tree's colors. I'll have to work on forgiving for the snow, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment