Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Shootin' Stuff

One of my family's favorite activities is to drive up West Mountain and shoot stuff. We like to bring rifles of various calibers and shotguns and shoot targets and clay pigeons for a couple of hours. We've tried to invite my good friend to go with us the past three or four times, but something's always come up. This time around he was able to go along with another of our friends. It was a blast (pun intended).


I'm that teenagery kid in red

We had a lot of fun and even busted out my great-grandpa's old 30.06 to shoot about 20 rounds. That things bloody expensive to shoot at about a dollar a round, but there are few things as satisfying as hitting the target close to the center. I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture, but one of my shots hit an eighth of an inch from the center. Proud moments.

Spring break is officially over, which means school tomorrow. I've been feeling pretty bad the last couple of hours though, so there's a chance I might sluff. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment