Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Welcome!


My name is Kyle Anderson, and this is my blog. Here I will share my interests with the world! I love rock climbing, photography, and calligraphy. I'm a high school student attending Mountain View High School in Orem, Utah. I'm excited to share my thoughts with you!


One of my favorite places on Earth, Lake Powell!




I love to take pictures, so be ready for a lot of photography! In fact, today I am going rock climbing with a friend of mine, which means tomorrow's is a climbing post (I do a lot of those). 




I hope that you will enjoy my view of the world. I love to share photos of all that I find to be beautiful in nature.


There's nothing quite like a perfectly smooth lake!


I love to read and write as well. One of my favorite things to do to pass the time is calligraphy. Writing poems and song lyrics with a good ol' dip pen is very relaxing and beautiful.


I might like orange. Definitely not the green carpet, though. 


And, as I've already mentioned, I love rock climbing. I spend way too much time thinking about, dreaming about, and actually doing it. There are few things as exciting and rewarding as reaching the top of a really hard wall. You will be able to see videos and pictures of those expeditions as well!

Thanks for visiting, and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment