Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Monday, June 2, 2014

Did You Miss Me?

The past couple of days have been insane. With school ending (finally) and a super cool trip that I'll tell you about in a minute, I haven't had much time to hop on the old computer and blog away! Alas, my absence will become, uh, absent this coming week. 

My good friend Taylor and his wife are doing a Summer memorization challenge that I've decided to take on as well. The goal is to memorize many many many poems this Summer and be able to recite them upon request whenever we run into each other. I'm not exactly positive which poems we're doing or how many or how fast, but in any case I'm pumped. It's going to be so cool to have poetry memorized and to be able to share it!

Also, I mentioned to you earlier about my harmonica craze. And it hasn't subsided, so please, pray for my family. 


This my friends is where you find Topaz

I went to Topaz Mountain with my cousin, Ashlee. We ended up leaving late Friday night and had to pitch a tent in the dark, but hey, I'm one for adventure. We spent all day Saturday digging and chiseling away in hopes of finding some pretty rocks. We did, although they're really hard to take pictures of, so you'll just have to imagine them. We didn't find anything incredibly cool, but it was tons of fun. After we got home late Saturday I did some research on how to find Topaz and figured out that we were doing pretty much everything wrong. It was a blast though, and I'm excited to go back and do it the right way.

Oh, and it's Summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment