Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Adventure Day

Yesterday was quite an uneventful day, apart from playing some games with Taylor and Kelli. I pretty much slept the day away and accomplished nothing, which was actually kind of nice.

Today, my sister and I stole the parents' car and went to buy a couple of rolls of film, one for the each of us. She's super excited to shoot it, and I'm pretty excited to see how her first roll turns out!

My cousin came over a bit later so we went to the mall to dream at vinyls, watches, shoes, clothes, pretty much everything cool looking. 



We played some Texas Hold'em with our fancy poker chips. I won a whopping $2.43, probably the most I've won gambling. It was pretty exciting, almost as exciting as my cousin's and sister's "poker faces". Not impressive, but definitely hilarious.

Hey look, it's me!





We took a drive to Rock Canyon to do some climbing because my cousin's never been and we were bored. It was a pretty good time, but the wind was relentless and we pretty much froze our butts off (notice how we're NOT dressed for relentless wind in April). When we were done we practically jogged to the warmth of the car. Brrrr.

Also, I decided to have a vanity moment.

These are all the records I've purchased myself.
These are all the records I have, minus Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits, which is currently at my other cousin's place.

Sometimes I love vanity moments.





No comments:

Post a Comment