Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Monday, June 23, 2014

Update Time!

Lately life's been pretty hectic. I started my new job at the Orem Owlz on Friday. If you know me, you know that I don't yell at people. And that's my job. Yelling at people. I hawk ice cream. Crazy stuff. I worked both Friday night and Saturday night, and I'll work every home game. My summer just got a lot busier. And a lot wealthier!

This Thursday, my family and I are going to go camping in one of our favorite spots in Mapleton. We just got back from picking up all the groceries that we'll need at the store. The trip will be our first one of the year, and I'm really excited.

Tomorrow may also bring the end of a rock climbing drought. I haven't been since I got my wisdom teeth out, and that is far too long a time. My fingers are crossed!

Here I sit contemplating this post's lack of pictures and the fact that life really hasn't been all that busy, I just never seem to remember to sit down and write. I apologize for both of those. And my Bob Dylan LP just stopped playing. I think it's a sign that I need to stop writing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment