Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Monday, June 16, 2014

About a Cane

My grandma had a dentist appointment today that they needed a ride to because they don't have a car. So I got to drive them there. Let me tell you, my grandma does not like the dentist. Not even a little. But it was still fun for me because I don't see them very often and they don't get to go places very often, so we we're a relatively happy bunch. 

After the appointment, my grandpa insisted that we go eat at McDonald's before I took them to grab groceries. We ate and enjoyed each other's company and then drove to the grocery store. When we got out, my grandpa looked confused. I walked over to the passenger side and he said "Kyle, I think I must've left my cane at the dentist," with a sheepish look on his face. I laughed and told him I'd go pick it up after I dropped them off at home. 

They thanked me at least a million times for playing chauffeur. It was a lot of fun to spend some time with them, and I made sure they knew to call if they ever wanted to go somewhere. I sure love those old folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment