Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Climbing Stuff and Stuff

I got to go climb with my buddy Collin today. It's been awhile since the last adventure, so we pretty well sucked. I just like being up in the mountains and away for a minute, which means the trip wasn't a complete bust!


This is an ATC style belay device. ATC literally stands for Air Traffic Controller. Funny, right?


There's Collin!

Tonight, my sister invited some friends of ours over to watch The Village. We've seen it at least 100 times and it's one of our favorite shows. It was a pretty good day!

Tomorrow begins a three day youth conference that three stakes in our area are participating in. All the youth are going to meet together in the morning and then are sent home late at night to sleep and then come back the next day. I may or may not be writing  posts for the next couple of nights.




No comments:

Post a Comment