Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Amazon.com = Happiness

Over the past week or so I have received three records in the mail from Amazon. I know that way too much of this blog lately has been about records, but the excitement and newness of listening to vinyls has still not worn off. On the days that the records were scheduled to arrive, I check the front doorstep two or three times. I feel like it's Christmas Eve when you lie in bed wondering how time could possibly go by so slowly. And when I finally find a package on the porch, I run inside like a little kid and tear that box open and throw that record on the player. So much happiness!


The favorites so far: The Head and the Heart - Let's Be Still, The Head and the Heart, Mumford and Sons - Sigh No More, Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits Vol. 2, Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde, and Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits

I also received in the mail a fountain pen with some ink. It is a lot of fun to write with because it has a flex nib, which means that you can create thin and thick lines by varying the pressure you apply as you write. 

Last night I went over to Mike's house with some friends to play shoot 'em up bang 'em up. Mike just bought a new house in American Fork. In his basement he has a pool table, an air hockey table, a Foosball table, and a projector set up to play on. We had a blast and were there until almost 12:30. He's so cool to let us come over and crash his house into the morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment