Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Life Gave Me a Lemon

Sometimes, life comes along and says, "It's about time for me to mess with you, don't you think?" And when you answer saying, "Uh, no!", life doesn't care and does it anyway. On Monday I lost my wallet. Really lost it, as in I've called everywhere we went that day to ask for it and searched pretty much everywhere in the entire house. Nothing. My driver's license, debit card, and some other pretty important crap was in that wallet. Bummer. 

So after I'm done writing this, I get to call virtually every store in Orem, again, and then call the bank and cancel my card. And then go mow and edge two lawns. Life, one of these days it's going to be my turn to throw something back at you! Just you wait, just you wait ...

No comments:

Post a Comment