Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I'm Makin' Paper!

Photo cred: Gracie


I took home my first ever paycheck yesterday! I was so excited to get home and deposit it, I actually felt a little childish. But hey, it was exciting, okay? I love my job. I have tons of fun with the people I get to meet and the colleagues that I work with. Hopefully that lasts!

Yesterday marked the end of my rock climbing drought! My friend and I went up Rock Canyon. I re-caught the climbing bug and went again today!


This is how I end each work night. Catching the last couple of innings.

My grandparents have a dentist appointment to catch tomorrow, so I get to hang out with them and maybe take them to go look at the artsy-fartsy booths. And tomorrow is the big fourth of July game that has fireworks afterwards. It's going to be pretty cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment