Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Whiting

As I mentioned last post, I spent this past weekend at Whiting campground in Mapleton Canyon with my family. We had a ton of fun just hanging out and playing games and riding bikes. Our version of camping is very laid back. We spend the day just hanging around camp and enjoying each other's company. We don't have any plans aside from what we're going to eat, so there's no stress and no worries. It really is a fantastic way to camp!






How do you start fires?




We arrived at the campground Thursday evening and came home Sunday. On Friday night, our good friends Taylor and Kelli came up to spend the night. We played tons of rounds of Cribbage, Carcassone, and Family Business. We had story and s'mores night too! 


I won three rounds of Carcassone, in case you were curious.



Hey look, it's me!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment