Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Saturday, September 6, 2014

School On Saturday!?

Today was the first day of a six week ACT prep course I am taking at Mountain View. The Course starts at 9 am and goes until 12 pm. Every Saturday. Ughh. Today we took a diagnostic ACT that took the entire three hours. It was dang hard, and I hope that I am way more confident in my abilities by the end of the course.

After I got home I went to Lowe's with my dad to pick up something we needed for our new sink he installed. Then he was kind enough to let me sleep for a couple of hours. My head hurt from all the frantic thinking it had done earlier. I just got back from work at the Owlz. It's been a pretty busy day.

Speaking of busy, there's a really interesting article you should read that my good friend showed to me. It's called 'The Busy Trap' and discusses why society shouldn't be so focused on staying busy. It gives a whole new perspective on work and free time. 

I decided to write a short story. So there. During story boarding and writing the first page, I found out that writing is easy. Writing beautifully, however, is really hard. Hopefully it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment