Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

One Day More!

Tomorrow is the last day of school. I feel kind of bittersweet about it, because I am so ready for Summer but I'm going to miss being around my friends so often. Also, three of my favorite teachers are going away after this year. Ouch.

On the bright side, remember that table I told you about? It's done. And it doesn't look too shabby if I do say so myself.


The picture quality is not overly fantastic, but it sure looks nice in real life!



The Backgammon side of the table 



The Chess side of the table


But wait, there's more!

I have found a new hobby/obsession. The Harmonica. That's right folks, your's truly picked up a brand spanking new harmonica the other night, and I've been playing it every chance I can get (my poor family). I bought the really nice professional quality (not, it literally cost $5.99) version and I love it. It's going to take a lot of time and practice, but what the heck, it's Summer! I don't gots nuttin' better to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment