Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Neglect, Work, School, and Play

Oh boy. It's never a good thing when on a whim you decide to open up Blogger and remember about that blog you used to keep a long time ago. Even a worse thing when you open up the stats and see that a whopping 2 people viewed your blog the entire month of March. Poor, neglected little blog.

That job interview I mentioned last post? It went fantastic, and I felt completely confident that the position was mine. I felt confident right up until the moment they called to inform me that they were impressed, but couldn't hire people under 18. What a bummer, I was sure the job was mine. So now I need to find somewhere to apply. I'm a stubborn sonuva gun and I refuse to work in fast food, which limits the field quite a bit as a 17 year old punk. 

I just got the results back from the ACT I took earlier this year, and I almost cried when I opened it.



The last time I took the ACT I studied a ton and took a prep class and scored a 32. This time around, I literally didn't study anything, and this is the result. Hmm, my lazy teenage brain is drawing conclusions that probably aren't indicative of reality...

And finally, I've become obsessed with film photography lately. I stole an old Pentax ME Super from my comrade to fuel my obsession. I use my high school's darkroom quite frequently with a friend of mine, which is funny because I'm not even taking film photo until next year. Good news though, a film SLR all my own is on it's merry way to my doorstep!


Please realize that this is an image of a brand new one that I found on Google, definitely taken care of better than the one I'll be receiving. But I'm so excited for it to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment