Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Friday, April 3, 2015

Film Adventures

I mentioned my film obsession yesterday, so I thought that I'd share some of the fruits of my film adventures.


It's pretty hard to see, but that is a contact sheet of my favorite images from my first two rolls of film I've ever shot! I feel a little bit like Walter Mitty, which is exciting seeing as I love that movie so much. 


And these are my first 4 prints I made in the darkroom at Mountain View (excluding some throwaways that I, well, threw away). The bottom two were exposed wrong in camera and something weird happened with the developer on the selfie, but the top left picture turned out great!

I have a roll of film sitting on my desk waiting to be developed, but next week is spring break which means we'll have to wait awhile before I get access to the darkroom. Maybe I should go buy some film...


No comments:

Post a Comment