Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Saturday, May 10, 2014

What A Day

Today has been one heck of a ride. Despite sleeping in until 11 (oops), I was able to get a lot done and have a ton of fun. My family does some weekly chores that we call Saturday jobs. I finished those and then organized a surprise for my momma that I'll tell you about tomorrow. I got to go indoor climbing at The Quarry as well!




My Chinese exchange student friend, Sam, came home from a week-long visit to Hong Kong today. I say come home, because to me his home is here, not in China! It was awesome to see him and we are excited to go climbing again. I hung out with him for awhile and then took a whole herd of friends to Arctic Circle to get shakes. We then came home and hooked up two Xbox's to play 8 player. We just finished, hence the late post, and it was a ton of fun.




My momma is so talented! She loves to paint and to sew and to be creative! While this whole day was crazy for me, she spent it painting. I love her so much! Check out her blog here. Happy Mother's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment