Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Very Active Week

To say I am addicted to rock climbing would be an understatement. This past week, I went up Rock Canyon four of the seven days. Holy. Crap. Am I tired? Oh boy, yes! Was it worth it? Absolutely! In fact, next week might look similar...

Yesterday, I went up Hobble Creek Canyon in Springville for our ward's fathers and sons camp out. It was a blast. I got to have a catch with my dad and hike a mountain and play a killer game of capture the flag. It was awesome, and probably one of the best fathers and sons I've been to. When I got home, I decided that climbing all week and sprinting and throwing all weekend just wasn't enough, and that I should go climbing again


You're welcome, sister!

I took my sister climbing outside, the first time she's been! She ended up having a blast and was really, really good. I'm so proud! I am beat, but this week's been fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment