Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Friday, May 9, 2014

Holiday

Today's Friday! And I spent the day napping and hanging out with friends. Let me tell you, a two hour nap after school may be the epitome of laziness, but goodness it was fantastic. I then went to my friend's house with a couple of friends and we played ping pong and Foosball and Canasta. Canasta is such an old people's game, but it is so much fun!

Is it sad when your local Holiday Oil knows your families names? Probably. Kind of awesome? Heck yeah. We have spent way too much money on soda and snacks from Holiday, and tonight's no exception. I ran with a friend to Holiday twice tonight. Once to grab drinks for us and then again for our parents. Tonight was fun!

P.S. There might be rock climbing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment