Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ughhhh, and Poetry

Lucky me! I get to combine two of my favorite activities! Speaking Spanish and giving presentations! I love speaking a language that I know barely any of for a grade, and there's just something about getting up in front of a class and teaching people what they already know that makes my heart so pleased. Are you picking up on the sarcasm? You should be, 'cause I'm laying it on pretty thick.






On a brighter note, I decided today seemed like a good day to write a poem. I've been meaning to write down a poem I've had in my head for a couple of days about being homesick, but I never got around to putting pen to paper. Today was the day. I've still got a little bit of revising to do, but it's looking pretty good! I'll be sure to share it with you here after it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment