Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Sand Dunes

I didn't post yesterday, but I had a good reason not to. I just got back from a weekend spent in the sand dunes of Utah. One of my young men's leader has a little bit of money. We took 11 people in a huuuuge RV with 7 really nice quads, 4 dirt bikes, and a 4 seat side-by-side. Not your average youth activity? No, no it isn't.




It goes without saying that we had a freaking blast! We spent all day riding around and having a good time. We try to go to the dunes about twice a year, and it is always one of my favorite trips. Both my hands are sore from gripping handlebars all day, but the pain is well worth the fun that I had. Unfortunately, we're back to real life. I am so lucky to be able to have the opportunities that I have, though, and I am thankful for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment