Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

You Know the Feeling

We all know that end-of-the-year feeling where everything seems to go wrong and typically easy things seem astronomically difficult. My end-of-year experience has been nothing less than horrible. I both apologize and give thanks to you for allowing me to vent.

1. I missed the deadline to cancel a membership.
I, being the developing and sometimes naive teenager that I am, was not aware that there was a deadline to cancel memberships. I just assumed if you called and asked to cancel, then that was that. Boy, was I mistaken? Yes, yes I was. 

2. Because of #1, I don't have enough money to buy a turntable this month.
That's right folks, that turntable that I was so excited about will have to wait. Bummer.

3. My grades look really bad.
How many days of school are left? Five. That's right folks, I have five days to fix an F and two C's.

4. I have tomorrow to finish a book and to do a book project.
I really like the book, Rainbows End by Vernor Vinge, but I haven't had time to do much reading lately. So between now and Thursday night I have 350 pages to read!

If you're an adult and you're reading this, you may be wishing for your life to be this easy. But to me, this ain't no fun! One week more, one week more...

No comments:

Post a Comment