Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Music

Since my day has been filled with church and stake youth conference meetings, I decided to share a little bit about one of my favorite things about being alive. Music really is the epitome of human accomplishment. So many great things have been conceived because of the brilliance of musicians.

Unfortunately, I can't play an instrument or sing (ask anyone). One of my passions is finding new music to listen to through Pandora or lots of googling and watching music videos. I so regret not continuing piano lessons, but what's done is done. Music will always be my companion through the best of times and the worst of times. 

Below are a few of videos of some of my favorite songs.


Down in the Valley by the Head and the Heart


Sight of the Sun by Fun.


I Gave You All by Mumford and Sons


The Wolves and the Ravens by Rogue Valley


I am so excited to soon be able to own my own record player and to be able to enjoy my favorite bands through vinyl LP's. I hope that I will continue to be able to find new music and share it with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment