Snow Canyon, Utah

Snow Canyon, Utah

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Rock Climbing Overload

Are you ready? Ladies and gentleman, children of all ages, prepare to be amazed! The great Kyle Anderson is here to boggle your mind and awe your soul! Well, that is if you're boggled and awed by lots and lots of rock climbing. I am!

The last couple of days have been postless (is that even a word?) due to many rock climbing excursions. I've gone every day for the last three days, and plan to go tomorrow and Saturday. I love rock climbing! Prepare yourself for a picture overload!



Let's get this one out of the way. My smile looks pretty funky, but
it's the only picture of me I took.


And here's a picture of my buddy, Sam, climbing a route I had lead earlier.

Ooh, ahh. So pretty. I climbed there one day!

On one of the walls we were climbing, this was the view across
the canyon. Pretty incredible!

Another purely pretty picture!


I love this time of year. The weather is perfect for climbing and the leaves are so green. 
Rock climbing is awesome, and it's also a great excuse to go spend three or four hours in a beautiful canyon. I'm excited for tomorrow!

Remember that Spanish presentation I told you about? To make a long story short, the date of my presentation has been postponed thrice for various reasons. And tomorrow's the day. Can I just say again? Thanks, ughhhhhh. I am not looking forward to it. But, what do you do? Well, you could just not go! There, there, Kyle. It'll be okay. Tomorrow, here I come!




No comments:

Post a Comment